Welcome !

Hi Lovelies,
Welcome to my blog

Being an introvert for all these years I never shared my feelings and thoughts with anyone before. My journal is the only place where I shared all the details of my life. I have always spent my time reading books be it physical book or ebooks or audiobooks, I just love reading and collecting books. Books have been my best companion all these years.

And being a mom definitely brings in many responsibilities and challenges and very less time for ourself . From the day my baby had come into my world I was looking for a way to express my feelings and thoughts because I am not maintaining my journal everyday since then. So after thinking for a very long time I have finally decided to start a blog.

Few months ago when I started maintaining a journal to track happenings of my life I was not aware I would start a blog someday but today after so many if's and but's and self doubting myself many times whether I will be able to do it or not I have finally started this blog.

This is my personal space where I will be sharing my thoughts , feelings and a variety of things which hopefully would help many in some way or the other.

So let's begin this journey with high energy and let's keep rocking.

Stay home. Stay safe. Keep reading.

And don't forget to follow my blog.

Good day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review #33 : It Repeats by A. H. Butt

Book Review #38 : 52 Laws of love by Himanshu Goel

Book Review #29 : Indestructible by Krista Nerestant